Warranty Registration – register your product online
This warranty is effective on all KabobMaster Rotisseries only, sold on or after October 1, 2013, and supersedes all previous warranties.
Length of Warranty
For one year from date of purchase, Kabobmaster BBQ Grills, LLC warrants all rotisseries against defects due to workmanship or materials to the original purchaser. Kabobmaster BBQ Grills’s obligations under this warranty are limited to the following guidelines:
KabobMaster’s obligation is limited to repairing or replacing, at KabobMaster’s sole discretion, without cost to the customer, any part found to be defective, as well as any labor or material expense required to replace the part(s).
This warranty is effective for a period of 13 months from the date of shipment from KabobMaster, or 12 months from the date of purchase by the end user, whichever is earlier. In no instance shall the warranty exceed 13 months.
- This warranty does not cover rotisseries that have been altered or damaged due to: normal wear, rust, abuse, improper maintenance, improper use, disassembly of parts and/or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized employee or agent of KabobMaster BBQ Grills, LLC.
- This warranty does not cover surface scratches or heat damage to the finish, which is considered normal wear.
- Kabobmaster BBQ Grills, at its sole discretion may elect to repair or replace damaged units covered by the terms of this warranty.
- This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable to subsequent purchasers.
This warranty does not apply to normal maintenance functions, including (but not limited to) improper operation, installation or the use of an improper utility supply.
- This warranty does not apply to any parts, labor and material expenses for service that is not pre-approved and performed by KabobMaster or a KabobMaster authorized service agent. Any such service immediately voids this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to any parts, labor and material expenses associated with the installation of parts that are not factory-approved for use in the equipment. Any use of such parts immediately voids this warranty.
- This warranty is not valid if terms of payment have not been met.
KabobMaster BBQ Grills, LLC reserves the right to change the design and specifications of this equipment or any related documentation at any time. The end user is not entitled to upgrades resulting from these changes.
This warranty is exclusive and supersedes all other warranties for the equipment, both expressed and implied.
Except as stated, KabobMaster BBQ Grills, LLC makes no other express warranty.